Faulty electrical equipment leads to house fire in LaSalle, causing $45,000 in damage – AM800 (iHeartRadio)

Damage to a LaSalle house following an electrical hearth was restricted As a Outcome of of an alert…….

npressfetimg-1681.png

Damage to a LaSalle house following an electrical hearth was restricted As a Outcome of of an alert citizen and A quick response from hearth crews, officers say.

Fire crews have been on scene of an attic hearth Inside the 400 block of Victory Road Sunday morning.

The house was unoccupied On the time of the blaze, however a passerby noticed smoke coming from the house and heard The hearth alarms going off Contained in the house and alerted The hearth division.

Firefighters shortly had The hearth beneath administration And commenced ventilating and overhauling the attic space.

Fire officers say There have been no accidents reported and the damage was Launched on by defective electrical gear Inside the attic.

Damage is estimated at $45,000.